In 2010, My Honor Society™ (MHS) began as a cloud-based solution for a single honor society. Through word of mouth, other societies soon approached us about using MHS. Seeing an industry need, we expanded the system to support multiple societies.
The Association of Real Estate License Law Officials (ARELLO) owns My Honor Society™. You can learn more about ARELLO at www.ARELLO.org.
My Honor Society
No software installs, no server maintenance, safe and secure, easy to use.
Affordable flat-rate and per-inductee rates let you budget accordingly.
We'll help you migrate!
When you are ready to move to the My Honor Society™ we will help you by migrating your existing data.
At a Glance
- Member / Sponsor / Chapter Management
- Importing / Exporting w/ duplicate prevention
- Branding Control
- Payment Integration
- Cash/Check Acceptance
- Customizable Operating Practices
- Customizable Terminology
- Add / Import Invitees with duplicate prevention
- Configurable Acceptance Process
- Customizable Messaging and Templates
- Customizable Invitation Codes
- Customizable Questions
- Email Reminders
- Waiver and Scholarship support
- Supply Orders
- Member Order Fulfillment
- Packing Lists
- Balance Sheets
- Powerful Reporting
- Print or Export Certifications
- Member Messaging
- User Portal
- Member Verification
- Manage Contact Information
- Manage Extended Information
- Online Store
- Payments and Donations
- Customizable Printable Certficates
My Honor Society™ offers pricing is based on the total number of inductees (in other words, number of students accepting membership). If less than 7000 inductees per year, it's the flat rate on the left. If more, it's the per-inductee rate on the right. There are no limitations on the size of your membership database, the number of chapters you have, or the number of users that are allowed to use the system.
< 7,000 — Flat Rate
- Invoiced quarterly ($1,500)
>= 7,000 — Per Inductee
- Invoiced quarterly (preceding quarter)
If we determined that your need would benefit a majority of societies, the feature may be implemented at no charge.
If your need is specific to your organization, additional charges would be required for the development of the custom module.